OUR COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLSNew Body - New Mind
Your safety has always been our top priority. During COVID-19, we have implemented additional safety measures to keep both you and us safe, therefore we ask you to follow these rules:
Measures implemented to reduce risk of exposure:
- Please do not come to your appointment if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or are feeling sick.
- Also please reschedule your appointment if you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive or presumed positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or if you yourself are currently in isolation for a positive or presumed positive case of COVID-19.
- We also ask you to reschedule your appointment if you have traveled out of state by commercial airplane, train, or bus in the past 14 days, or have traveled by any means to a state with a higher rate of COVID-19 spread.
Extra safety measures implemented by us during COVID-19 epidemic:
- We have increased time between appointments to allow for a thorough cleaning and disinfection of the all surfaces in the entryway, hallway, treatment rooms, bathroom, etc.
- We disinfect air in the clinic using a fogger device.
- Only one patient is allowed at the clinic at a time. If you arrive early, please wait in the car or off-site.
- Please wear a face mask when you arrive at the office.
- At the entrance to the office you will have temperature check and COVID-19 symptom screening. Then you will sanitize your hands and replace your face mask by a mask we will provide to you, put on a pair of gloves to use when on premises and go directly to the treatment room.
- If you require intraoral work you will be asked to rise your mouth with a disinfecting pre-surgical rinse prior to that treatment. When working inside your mouth, as a safety measure, we will cover your face with a large filter material, which will essentially create a substitute face mask.
- We will wear appropriate PPE, including gloves, masks, and eye protection when indicated at all times.